Saturday, April 08, 2006

$%#@ computer!

Blogger crashed while I was adding photos and I lost the 3 paragraphs I was about to post. I am not doing that again. The short version: Yes, I know we missed last week, we were busy. Zoe has had a cold the last few days and is very congested - she caught this cold from me, so I feel bad. She took her first nap in her crib. She loves her changing table and crib mobiles that we set up for her. She also enjoys that perpetual motion art thingie that I got for her at the Whitaker center this week. I will try not to miss another week.

Please don't crash, please don't crash, please don't crash...

K.




Zoe & Aunt Lish





Zoe & Aunt Brynne





Little baby all grows up





The trance of the mobile





Surprisingly, the first photo of all 3 of us together


No comments: