Sunday, May 07, 2006

Growing and Learning

Hi everyone!
It is my turn to post this week and I have some CUTE pictures for you.
Zoe seems to learn something new each day. This week she is playing with her hands and starting to really be interested in her toys. For the first time she grabbed a toy and put it in her mouth. We have been working on tummy time and rolling over.
Also this week I got out the keyboard and she was actually hitting the keys. I think she likes the preprogrammed songs the keyboard plays. This weekend we went out shopping at the mall and to the shops in Intercourse/Kitchen Kettle Village. She loves looking at all the people. Her Pap and Grandma came over for a nice dinner on Saturday.
Okay enough talk, let me upload some photos!
Jen



Zoe in her car seat. To get her to not cry when I first put her in I sing silly songs and tell her how pretty she is. This is the biggest smile I've gotten yet!




Zoe in one of her favorite positions - upsidedown!



"Hey, these toys are neat!"



One of my favorite outfits. It is yellow with pink cats.




Sleeping with her little buddies.

No comments: