Saturday, December 23, 2006

11 months old!

Wow, Zoe is 11 months old now. Almost a year! I can't believe how fast time goes by when you have a baby. Kevin has off from school now for Christmas and we went to the park. Zoe really liked the swing as you can see in the pictures. She also really likes the ducks and geese. There were more at the park then I've ever seen and because it's Winter no one was there feeding them except us.
My biggest news is that I've finally ridden Duncan! Today I rode him for the second time and Kevin put Zoe up on the saddle when I was done. He is such a good boy!
Last weekend we went to West Chester to congratulate Aunt Alicia. She graduated from West Chester U as an education major. She will be an elementary school teacher. YAY ALICIA!
That's about all for now. Come back soon for some Christmas pictures.
~Jen







No comments: