Saturday, March 31, 2007

New cousin!

Zoe has a new cousin! Her name is Makayla Elizabeth Shoop. Her parents are my sister, Alicia and her husband Keith. She had the same doctor deliver her that Zoe had and was born in the same hospital. What a cutie!


Just born!

Uncle Kevin and Makayla.
Mom-mom and her new granddaughter.

Also included in this blog are some photos I took last Sunday when Zoe and I went to my Mom's house without Kevin. We had a great time. Zoe really enjoyed spending time with her Aunt Brynne, my cousins Melanie & Heather and her Mom-mom.
Zoe is still not walking although I know she can. She just got two more bottom teeth this week and almost has her 2nd upper molar out.
~Jen

Zoe & Aunt Brynne.

Zoe and my cousin Melanie.

Zoe and her Mom-mom on the Kawasaki.

No comments: