Saturday, February 11, 2006

dutch baby

Saturday afternoon and we are now hanging out inside as the first "blizzard" of 2006 falls down upon us. I actually remembered to post before another week went by! Now I just have to remember to bust out the dvd camcorder and capture some more video of Zoe. Something I only did when she first got home. I want to get in the habit of blogging and taking video of her every weekend. I want to shoot just 5 minutes or so of video a week to watch her progress. Our friend Becky just showed us one of her infamous scrapbooks this afternoon of her daughter sitting in a Boppy in the same position from 1 month to 15 months I think. It was really cool to see the progression, so J and I are going to try to do that on the 19th of each nonth.


Ok, dutch baby pictures now. Our good friend Solange ( Hi S - thanks for the crazy licorice!) who lives in Holland sent us a great care package for us and the baby. We try to send these care packages back and forth a few times a year. It's fun to look for cool stuff for her while we are out shopping over the course of the year. Anyhoo, she sent some cool clothes for Zoe that have bunnies and say "funny bunny" on them including the cute Jester hat.


So here are all of these pictures. I love the one of mom and Zoe.





1 comment:

SOLANGE said...

Soooooo cute!!!!!! I'll have to start looking for more cute and crazy outfits!
Also very much like that pict of Jenny holding ZOE.

greetings from Dutch Friend