Sunday, February 12, 2006

just one more...

Ok, snowbound on a Sunday, so I figured I could post one more time this weekend to get a few more (more recent) pictures up on the blog. I also don't want to get behind in photos so that I am always posting pictures that are weeks old. I want to get to the point where I am posting pictures that were taken during the week on the weekends.


It was a lazy Sunday and Jen is getting a bit of a cold with a sore throat, but Zoe is doing well. We have a doctor's appointment for her this coming Wednesday, one full day before she turns 4 weeks or one month old. Time really does fly by. Have a good week and I will see you back here next weekend with the next round of pictures.


And for all you lurkers ( looking at pictures, but not signing up with blogger) get with the program so you can leave comments!





No comments: