Thursday, March 09, 2006

39 years and 7 weeks

I am off today and Friday for my birthday, so a nice 4 day weekend for us all to enjoy together. We are going to have lunch at El Serrano's later this afternoon and Park City to buy my bday gift, a new 360 game.


Last weekend on Sunday (after I posted) we travelled to Barra and Zoe got to meet her great grandparents finally. It was supposed to happen for weeks, but we just had too many weekends where at least one of us felt sick, so it was nice that it finally happened. We took some nice pictures and even some dvd. I am almost done with the first Zoe dvd; relase date to follow.


This Sunday is Zoe's "Coming Out Party" from 12-5pm, so we hope to see a lot of people there, where I will finally get to corner some people and ask WHY THEY NEVER LEAVE ANY COMMENTS ON THE BLOG! C'mon people, it won't kill you to leave a comment. I check it every day and I am always disappointed that members are not leaving comments, especially the people that don't get to see her every week. Ok, I am stepping down off the soapbox.


On a final nore, I weighed myself last week, then hopped back on the scale with Zoe (around 6 weeks for her) and got a difference of 11 pounds. She is not quite so dinky anymore.


K.


Ok, onto the main attraction...



Zoe and her Zebra





A great picture of Mom and Zoe on the deck




Dad holding Zoe at Barra





Bright eyes at Barra





Zoe and her Great Grandmother


No comments: