Friday, March 03, 2006

6 weeks and a day

A Friday night post - something I haven't done before. We got used to the new camera and so far are very happy with the higher quality pictures that it can produce.


Zoe is doing great and getting bigger everyday. In fact, just this morning I got on the scale and weighed myself, then held her in my arms and weighed us both and came up with 11 lbs. for Zoe; we even tried it twice. Jen and I were surprised at that!


Things are going really well. She wakes up at night to feed, but generally is not overly fussy, though she does have her crying fits from time to time. Mom bares the brunt of this, since she wakes up all night as dad sleeps, but Dad IS getting up at 5:15am to feed the horses during the week and changes his share of diapers!


Can't think of much more to say and it's almost time to watch a movie, so enjoy some new pictures.


K.





No comments: