Wednesday, January 25, 2006

day six

It's hard to believe that Zoe will be a week old tomorrow evening. I guess I finally understand the whole "kids grow up so fast" thing. That post from 2 days ago wore me out a bit, so I didn't post yesterday. Mom and Zoe are both napping now, so I thought I would get some more pictures on here and make a short post.


Things are going well from with Zoe from roughly morning til midnight. She gets breatfed and she sleeps (in two different bassinets) just fine. After her 9pm (or there abouts) feeding, Jen goes to bed to bank some sleep and I stay up with her in the living room. When Jen wakes up to feed her around 11:30-12, she eats and then gets really fussy and won't sleep in the bassinet, but will be quiet if she lays on my chest or if Jen holds her. It makes for some sleepless nights, but that appears to be about the norm for this point and hopefully it will continue to get better. I am preparing to just be tired my first month or so back at school. Ok, here are some more pictures from day 2 while still at the hospital and teh last one is the first picture of Mom and Zoe at home. More to follow.




Zoe sleeping in the hospital bassinet or "the tub" as I called it.




One of my favorite pictures so far because she in grasping my finger and you can see my wedding ring.




Dad & Zoe




Mom & Zoe at home.

1 comment:

Alicia Shoop said...

BEAUTIFUL! You guys are PRO'S!
Alicia :-)